bringing the practice to your space
workplace Wellness Through Yoga
Every being deserves the holistic benefits of yoga as a practical tool of empowerment, health, and physical fitness. Just as we bring yoga to underserved communities through our nonprofit Yoga Activist, we also offer tailored yoga programs to diverse workplaces. Designed reduce stress and improve corporate culture, you can try out our affordable office and workplace yoga programs at your space in DC or anywhere online. Offerings include beginner-friendly mat-based yoga classes, meditation, and chair yoga. Just complete the form below or text 202-285-8754, and read on for testimonials and more info.
Workplace Yoga Partnerships
UN World Food Programme
D.C. Department of Corrections
Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLC
DC Public Libraries
Unity Health Care
Capitol Area Food Bank
Holy Cross Hospital
Corporate Yoga Program Benefits
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better relations between employees and those they serve
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
Health is Wealth
It’s as simple as that. When we are healthy, we are better able to face challenges and give our best to whatever endeavor we undertake. Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness program to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.
How Do I Get Started?
Yoga District can customize a class to best fit the needs of your company and employees. We provide qualified, experienced, insured, and certified teachers. Our clients often provide a classroom space (common spaces include gyms, conference rooms, larger offices, rooftops) or online platform of choice (Zoom, FB Live, Microsoft Teams), then we’ll take care of the rest. We also arrange classes for organizations at our studios and local parks.
If you’d like to explore the value of adding a yoga program to your workplace benefits please fill out the form below and we’ll take care of the rest!
Our teachers are thoroughly qualified, and ready to develop a workplace yoga program suited to your needs. Here is a sampling of feedback from our partners:
- “It was so easy to set up the classes and the staff really appreciated them. It was a much better way to connect than the repetitive and expensive happy hour mess.“
- “The teacher is very good. So many great teachers come out of your program!”
- “The classes are so helpful in improving our workplace environment. It sends the message that the company cares about us. The teachers are better than any I’ve practiced with at my gym by far!”
- “[The teacher] had a great vibe, effective flow, and was really knowledgeable about how to modify asanas for various experience, strength, and flexibility levels in the class. He was also just really genuine and friendly.”
- “…Great teacher – very experienced. Classes are incredibly affordable.”
- “What a great teaching presence the teacher had! Really brought our group together.”
- “[The teacher] was prompt and really took the time to find out what we wanted from our practice.”
- “Class flowed very well and [the teacher] was incredibly instructive and easy to understand. We are excited to keep the class going.”
- “Thank you for your partnership and contributions to their (the students’) learning experience. The teacher was great at involving everyone and providing so many options to make it approachable for everyone.”
- “Many thanks for the wonderful experience.”
- “What a fantastic addition… I do a lot of yoga, but never from a chair. What a great thing to remember for the plane.”
- “Thanks for sharing yoga with us. It really helped.”
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact [email protected] or text us at 202-285-8754.