the best gift is wellness
Give the gift of wellness inside and out! Our gift certificates are a great way to introduce friends and loved ones to yoga. Valid at any of our DC studio locations, for our park-based classes, and our online classes, they’re also easy to purchase and deliver online.
Here’s how to purchase:
- 1. Visit our Gift Card purchase page.
- 2. Customize the desired gift card value, and gift message. You’ll be prompted to provide the recipient’s email and name. If you would like the recipient to receive an email of their gift card you can specify the email delivery date. You also have the option of printing the certificate to deliver it to the recipient yourself.
- 3. In order to complete the purchase, sign in with your Yoga District account. If you don’t have an account, create a username and password.
- 4. Complete your purchase with a Visa or Mastercard.
Need to redeem a gift certificate?
- 1. Find the class, workshop, or special event you wish to attend on our online schedule and proceed to register.
- 2. In order to complete the purchase confirming your registration, sign in with your Yoga District account. If you don’t have an account, create a username and password.
- 3. Once you have signed in, input your gift card number into the “Gift Card Number” field within the order summary. Once the gift card number has been applied to your purchase, you will only owe the remaining balance (if any) to complete the purchase.
- 4. Complete the purchase to ensure registration.
*Please redeem your gift card yourself online because doing so in studio is sometimes impossible due to wait times.
**Please note that if you have any remaining credit on your gift card after your first visit, you’ll need to repeat the redemption process again next time.
We hope this is helpful, and thanks for supporting our not for profit mission!
We host workshops and special events frequently. Find one that will deepen your practice and sign up here!
The diverse family of DC yoga teachers at Yoga District are dedicated to making yoga accessible to all.
Accessible yoga for all: affordable yoga studio classes plus outreach through our 501c3 nonprofit, Yoga Activist.
Ready to try it out?
Try a few different classes with us. You'll find the teachers and classes that motivate you to be your best.